One Step Closer

One Step Closer

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Keep .... on ... Going


Ugh we have about 5 weeks of school (not counting finals week) but i really am looking forward to going home. Now that i have a taste of what this "living on your own" feels like. I honestly don't feel like I'm ready. I need a better job for sure if i wanted to live on my own. It takes a lot of money to live haha. Well it has been a good week so far made delicious cupcakes yesterday with Megan Kofford and Megan Evans. Megan E is an amazing cook, she cooks everything and anything! Today is kinda a sucky day mainly cuz its Terrible Tuesday where i have 6 classes and it is killer. On the brighter side I'm "officially" friends with a girl named Julie from my gymnastics class. She is really nice and hopefully we can be good friends! Well cherio gotta go to work soon!

Oh Oh! and I'm almost done with writing my amateur album! it looks like its gonna be pretty sweet. I decided i'll record it on my own cuz it is really expensive to record professionally. So i will keep up to date more on it. Still trying to figure a name for it. I'm gonna ask Megan E if she can help with the making of the album cover. I'm going for this album cover look, i especially like the yellow.

No comments: