One Step Closer

One Step Closer

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Advice, Don't Sell Your Soul... to anything

Ugh still currently trying to recover from one craaaazy night in the Forsaken Rec Center.  I worked for 18 hours straight at that place yesterday.  Now my feet are paying the price now.  So there are 2 things I learned from my experience.

  1. Don't walk around barefoot.
  2. Don't Sell Your Soul to Your Job
Fortunately i was getting paid for the misery and sweat i was shedding, so I made some decent cha-ching.  I just feel like spiting about how ridiculous the experience was.  But being the kind and caring blogger ... and being lazy, I don't feel like exploding about my long day in brutal detailing.  So, yes, you have been saved a half hour of reading my pointless blog. 




No comments: