One Step Closer

One Step Closer

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

R.I.P Walter


Well the other day when i was guarding the morning swim class, i came across a little jumping spider on my chair. His name was Walter. Walter and i became instant friend the moment my eyes and his multiple eyes met. For the next hour we both watched the water to ensure that no one drowns. Towards the end of my shift i was happy i made a friend, Walter, the spider that lived on the guard stand. Unfortunately, a series of unfortunate events occurred and i was notified by my boss, Kathleen, that one of the other guards became scared and worrisome at the sight of Walter that he was brutally killed by a guard tube. I was sad to know my new friend had passed on. But i knew in my heart, Walter, would always be with me, watching the water with his four shiny eyes.
- Enjoy Heaven My Creepy Crawly Friend

No comments: