One Step Closer

One Step Closer

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mint Dollop Cookies


Ah well, throughout the day I had this craving for salt. Tho I didn't have any chips or snacks that contained salt (being a poor college student). I found some popcorn kernels so i popped those babies up and loaded them with salt. It was satisfying at first but didn't do to well once it got into my stomach. But as usual, when I satisfy one craving, another one comes crawling out from the shadows. My sweet tooth was kicking in and I had to make something or I would go kanips. So I made some chocolate cookies since I had no chocolate chips. Then whipped up some mint frosting and VVVWALAAA! These adorable yet tasty cookies were the result. I call them ... Mint Dollop Cookies ... very smart, I know.

Gonna go share them later with some gals, haha yup, I am Peeta Malark from Hunger Games, baking my way into every girls heart. Wait till they get a taste of these babies ;).

Well take care you guys, and enjoy the pitiful life of this college student!
- Minty yet satisfying!

No comments: