One Step Closer

One Step Closer

Sunday, April 1, 2012

10 Hours = 0.o

Well i calculated how long I have spent in front of some form of T.V. this weekend while watching conference... and it has concluded to 10 hours ... ugh yeah my butt is not happy about sitting that long.

Megan K and I are currently back at Collegeville, aka Logan, and we have about 4 weeks left till we are done with school!! Ah can't wait I am so excited to have a break from all this school. I decided on the way here that I will probably major in graphic design. Graphic design sounds cool because you can use it in many different aspects ... = you won't get bored doing your job!

Oh and Eric N and I over the weekend went visited out old beloved place, the South Davis Recreation Center. We stopped by to see if our bosses were around to ask them what we would need to do in order to get our jobs back. I'm planning to work there as my plan B.. or Plan C... i really to be honest rather not work there, but I did really enjoy the time I was there. Hopefully i will not have to do swimming lessons again. I'm kinda tired of those but i still love guarding! Luckily i have some old friend still there like Spencer S and Zac. Well take care and may the force be with you! Oh! i have a test tomorrow ... i should probably study.
- Get Down and Study -udy -udy!

No comments: