One Step Closer

One Step Closer

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On a Wednesday, at a Cafe. I watched it Begin Again.

So. It has been a way long while since I've been on my blog. So i'm gonna retry and keep this up to date as possible!








Like most people this week, i as well bought the new Taylor Swift album, Red.  I have been eating ages for this album to come out! Boy, was i pleased with the outcome.  She expressed in her prologue that Red was a random spontaneous album about the quick fall in and fall out of love.  So there are great pop tracks, a dub step track, and many acoustic country ballads.  The lyrics really show her creative depth and her unique ability to paint a picture in your head.  Today she released her new video for her second single, "Begin Again".  It was one of my favorite tracks due to the lyrics.  All in all.  I highly recommend you buy this album.  You will thank me later ;)



No comments: